Anuncie aqui!


Taxa de bits: 320kbps

Agora beeeeeem melhor a qualidade da Música....


Download do Áudio Novo:
Senha: http://downrockers.blogspot.com/


Download do Áudio Antigo:
4Shared:Senha: http://downrockers.blogspot.com/


Letra da Música:
Satellite 15... The Final Frontier (video edit)

I’m stranded in space
I’m lost with no trace
I haven’t a chance
Of getting away

Too close to the sun
I surely will burn
Like Icarus before me
I'm so xxx

I’ve taken my life
Relieving the past
There's nothing but
Wait 'till my time comes

I’ve had a good life
I’d do it again
Maybe I'll go back sometime
xxx

For I have lived my life to the full
I have no regrets
But I wish I could talk to my family
To tell them one last goodbye

The final frontier [x4]

If I could survive
To live one more time
I wouldn't be
Changing a thing at all

xxx my life
xxx
I’d go back and
Do it all over again

For I have lived my life to the full
I have no regrets
But I wish I could talk to my family
To tell them one last goodbye

The final frontier [x4]

Kick-ass solos by Adrian & Dave

There isn't much time
Must say my last rites
Nobody is here
To read them to me

Must say my goodbyes
If only a line
A message to tell them
In case they might find

For I have lived my life to the full
I have no regrets
But I wish I could talk to my family
To tell them one last goodbye

The final frontier [x4]


4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Eu achei boa a música, apesar de algumas pessoas não gostarem muito

Anônimo disse...

qual e a senha?

Anônimo disse...

lol nem vi

Evandro disse...

Senha: http://downrockers.blogspot.com/

Postar um comentário

DESCRIÇÃO-AQUI.